Harnessing the power of Lion’s Mane to create a unique shelf stable cold-brew
There has been a growing trend among consumers focused on alternative medicines specifically within the functional mushroom market; this builds on the shift of individuals focusing on their overall health and wellness. The benefits of mushrooms have been proven to not only boost immunity and overall health but also improve brain function, lower anxiety, and improve heart and digestive functions. As the functional mushroom market continues to garner interest with retail and institutional investors alike the market is forecasted to reach US$34.3 Billion by 2024; this implies a compound annual growth rate (“CAGR”) of 8.04%.
Billy Goat Brands is delighted to introduce a pillar of its portfolio and wholly-owned subsidiary FunGuys Beverage Inc. FunGuys is a leading distributor of organic chaga and lion’s mane mushroom infused cold brew coffee under its KOLD brand. Headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, FunGuys’ KOLD brand mushroom-infused cold brew coffee will provide a unique and sustainable coffee ritual for its consumers.
Each serving of KOLD is infused with organic Chaga and Lion’s Mane mushroom extract, which has been proven to support overall health, including acting as an immunity booster. The result of the mix of these premium ingredients is a cold brew coffee with a smooth flavour profile with notes of chocolate and sweet fruits.
Additionally, FunGuys has partnered with TerraCycle’s LOOP, which will support the collection, cleaning, and reuse of the company’s glass bottles. LOOP will also sell KOLD via its online store as well as provide access to the retail launch of the LOOP platform at retail with partners Kroger and Walgreens in the USA. As FunGuys enters the consumer-packaged goods market as a leading mushroom-infused coffee cold brew beverage its partnership with LOOP will allow for further distribution opportunities globally alongside brands like Nature’s Path Organic, Haagen Daaz, and Tropicana.
- KOLD’s mushroom infused cold brew coffee planned for a Q3 2021 north American launch
- Partnership with TerraCycle’s LOOP and leveraging the reusable packaging for the KOLD line of beverages
- Entering the North American market with a sophisticated e-commerce store with 3PL fulfillment
- Strategic partnership with TerraCycle’s LOOP to provide ESG packaging and distribution
- Billy Goat has a 100% ownership of FunGuys Beverages
- The cold-brew coffee market is projected to grow from US$ 511 million in 2020 to US$ 1.5 billion by 2026, an implied CAGR of 19.3%
- KOLD’s mushroom infused cold brew coffee will begin distribution across north America in 2021 providing significant revenue and growth potential for investors
Thank you for your continued support and investment with Billy Goat Brands.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Learn more about KOLD by downloading our sell sheet below.